Professor Rama Cont is a Scientific Advisor with Oxford Algorithms and Chair of Mathematical Finance at the University of Oxford, where he heads one of the world’s leading research groups in computational finance.
His world-class expertise in mathematical modelling in finance is invaluable to the development and success of Oxford Algorithms.
For a more detailed overview of Professor Cont’s profile visit his University of Oxford webpage or his Wikipedia entry.
Meet more of the team
- Dr Mohsen Zadeh-KoochakCo-CIO, Head of Technology
- Shirin DehghanCEO
- Mobin Zadeh KochakDirector of Software Development
- Shahram NikbakhtianDirector of Quant/ML trading
- Matthieu JeanjeanQuant Analyst
- Ziqi XuQuant Analyst
- Sabrina ChiangBusiness Development Associate
- Patrick DowlingConsultant CFO
- Martin S. HaugeChairman
- Dr Simon GalbraithStrategic Advisor
- James OrbellAdvisor